A peep into Our Sanctuary ...click on " continue " if You find this magic box empty

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

WISHES DO COME TRUE !


YES ! WISHES DO COME TRUE ...
YOU HAVE TO JUST ALLOW YOURSELF
TO LET IT HAPPEN !
Until the age of 33 , I seemed to only find
Myself surrounded by fearful and insecure
Family and " aquaintances " ,
that were constantly " bringing Me down "...
telling Me to " get My head out of the clouds "
" grow up " and " face reality " ! 
No - one could really tell Me which " reality "
They were talking about when I pointed out that ...
Everyone is living a
 " seperate reality "
and Everyone is
 " different "...
even if You dress the same ...
You are still different ...
not even " identical Twins " are the same ...
and that is what makes Us
Special and Unique !
I moved into " Sulina " just before
My 33rd Birthday ...
I thought that " double three " must be a
good time to stop " compromising "
and just get on with " My Life ! "
I was so right ... I re-connected deeply
with My Angel and Elemental ( Faerie ) Friends
 within Our " Magic Crystal Mountain "...
( so called because from here the Mountain
looks like a Giant Quart Crystal !)
I was reminded that I had " promised "
to create a " Safe Home " for
 All Gentle Beings to meet and relax
together in and after saying " Yes " ...
" The Continent of Sulina " was born !
it has just grown and reached out
to a " Family We never knew We had ! "

19 years later ,
We now experience only
Loving , Appreciative , Shiny
People around Us ,
Visitors make the effort to drive ,
mostly 3 hours , to get here !
And now ... Everyone's saying " Yes ! "

hee ! hee ! My Mother always used
to look at Me and sigh ...
 " You are  just years ahead of Your time ...
 no One has the guts to do what you do ...
because They do not really understand
what You are talking about ...
You have to just " go and do it " ,
and " show Them "...
then They will understand !"
Sounds simple enough ...
Yes ! However , There are still those who don't ..
Well ...They get extra Angel Blessings and
looooots of Faerie Dust Sprinkles ! heee !
There have been , and are still a few,
 " trying times "... however , they are
overcome so quickly now...
We work fulltime with Our
" Angel and Faerie Friends " !
There really is no more
Precious Time to waste
 on " low energy "
People or Situations !

" Sulina " has shown Us that We have the right to
listen to that warm feeling within
Our Hearts that make Us want to just
"rush out and do it "
These are Our Dreams and Wishes ...
Our Purpose for being here !
That is why We feel unhappy when We are
not allowed to " follow Our Dreams " or
be told to " get out of Your Dreamworld "...
We know deep in Our Hearts what
 it is that We are here to do ,
and that is why everything
" falls into place " when You decide to ...
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
AND MAKE ALL YOUR
WISHES COME TRUE !
THIS IS YOUR
BIRTHRIGHT ...
AND SO IT IS !
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Blessings and Love
to You All from Us All
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
This message was on a page that
"fell open " as a few books
jumped off a Friend's bookcase one day ,
as I was stamping My Taurus Foot
insisting that Life need not be so full
of " Adult nonescense and complications " ,
and that I wanted to " head for the hills ! "
hee ! hee !
Well to the Hills I fled , and now live
" Happily ever after " enjoying
My Childhood in the " Grown up world " !
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Posted by Picasa